Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tagging/Indexing/Cataloging -Competency # 4

I chose the following four microbiology tags from Librarything, because they serve as excellent resources for university students in the field of microbiology and similiar disciplines. I also selected these tags because my area of study is microbiology and my library area is academic/university, mentioned earlier. Faculty can enhance and improve teaching skills with these supplemental readings, while students can use the following resources/texts for additional readings to enhance and improve learning skills. There are many other tags for books available at Librarything related to microbiology and other sciences, but due to the limited amount of space on my blog and for clarity purposes, I have only selected four tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers